1. Initiate campaign creation.
Go to List Campaign page on the menu and click CREATE CAMPAIGN button.
2. Select the email channel and the required trigger type.
Select the Email channel and pick the trigger type. Castled supports the following trigger types for email :
- One time - Sends one time email message now or at a scheduled time.
- Event triggered - Sends one time email based on user’s action in the app.
3. Select the User segment.
Enter the campaign name and select the User segment on which the email campaign needs to be run.
4. Select the email template to be used.
Select the required email template to be used for the email campaign. Email template creation is covered in detail here.
5. Capture the Sender details.
In this section the following details need to be captured
- Email subject
- Preheader Text
- Sender Name
- Sender email address
- Reply to email address
Email subject and preheader text can be personalised by typing @.
6.Modify/edit the email content.
Content details are preloaded based on the template selected. Marketers can modify the email content to meet the campaign requirements along with adding personalised content.
7. Select the physical address to be used in the campaign.
Marketers can select the physical address to be used in the campaign from the list of prepopulated physical address. If the physical address is missing in the dropdown, it can be added in the settings page by referring here.
8. Send test email.
It is important to test the campaign email before sending it out to a broader audience. Castled provides the option to send a test email to a list of emails before sending the campaign.
The following details needs to be captured in the Send test email popup :
- Test subject
- Sender Email address
- Recipient Email addresses - more than one recipient email address can be added comma seperated for sending the test email.
9. Click NEXT to schedule the campaign.
10. Select the campaign schedule.
Castled supports the following schedule for email campaigns
- Send immediately
- Send at a future date/time.
Schedule campaign to be send out immediately.
Schedule campaign to send on a future date/time.
13. Publish the campaign.
Once all the campaign steps are completed, the campaign can be published by clicking the PUBLISH button.
14. List of the published campaigns.
Successfully created campaigns are listed in the Campaign list screen. The status of the campaigns will be one of the follow based on the scenario.
- RUNNING - When the published campaign is active and is currently running.
- SCHEDULED - When the published campaign is scheduled for a future date.
- COMPLETED - When the campaign run is complete.
- FAILED - When the campaign run fails for some reason. Failure reason is displayed to aid in figuring out the reason and.